Thursday, September 22, 2011

And the 3rd..

Last week I wrote a post regarding things coming in threes and that at least two terrible things happened.. Well, the evening of the 13th, the day after my Aunt passed away, AJ's Grandfather LG  passed away unexpectedly. We spent the past week in Texas to be with family and attend the funeral. It was one of the most difficult weeks AJ and I have been through, but it's over and we are back. I'll be posting more updates but I just wanted to let everyone know where we have been and what has been going on. 
Thanks for your patients everyone. It's good to be home again. 

Rest In Peace Grandpa LG

1 comments:

Geek in Heels said...

I am so sorry for your loss, and that you've been getting such horrible news lately. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. *hugs*

Post a Comment