Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Years Movie Night!!

I'm finally getting these pictures up. I've mentioned before that I left our camera in Texas- which was fine, it was horrible anyway. I need to get a new one soon. So I took pictures of Blitz and my New Years Movie Night on my cell phone camera (which I discovered has a timer on it! Nifty!! ). The pictures are terrible for two reasons: 1) It's a cell phone camera! and 2) for some reason Blitz has always HATED pictures. I have no idea how he understands what they are or why it is he can't stand them but he does. And he fights getting pictures taken every time. So, the ones I finally got of the two of us, I am laughing my head off and my eyes look giant and buggy.
To give you a synopsis of my New Years, Aj of course is not home and so it was just Blitz and I. I decided to do a movie night, just the two of us and what better movie to watch together than Marmaduke? We hopped in the car together, went to the little Red Box down the road, popped some popcorn (which Blitz LOVES!), I treated myself to a diet coke and Blitz got a nice new bone. I thought the movie was really cute, although I laughed more at parts that I knew Aj would have loved because I was thinking about what his reaction would have been more than the movie itself. Blitz finally laid down and watched the movie after I had finished dispensing the popcorn between the two of us. I would call our night a success, although I was in bed asleep by 10:30. :) Happy New Years!! Aj comes home in less than three weeks!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I popped this big bowl of popcorn and wanted a picture of Blitz with it. I told Blitz to sit and stay and put the popcorn down. He was really annoyed that I put it that close to him and told him to leave it. Then he got even more annoyed when he saw me taking a picture. He's such a good boy though, didn't make a move just wouldn't look at the camera.
  This is our little spot on the floor that we created to watch the movie together. Blitz isn't allowed on the furniture, so I got down and joined him on the floor.
I discovered my cell phone has a timer! I thought it would be cute to get a pic of Blitz and I on our spot with each of our "treats". Blitz somehow realized that we were taking another picture and therefore is looking away. I tried so hard to get him to look before the 10 second timer was over but he refused.
I really wanted to get a cute up close pic of the two of us. By this time, Blitz was so sick of pictures that he would stay but would NOT look anywhere near the camera. I fought with him to keep his head still and he fought back. It was cracking me up! This was my first picture attempt.
Although he isn't really looking at the camera, after a few minutes of wrestling over the picture, he finally humored me enough to get this one. My eyes look like they are bugging out cause I am still giggling.
 Marmaduke! It really was a cute movie. But like I said, would have been so much more fun to watch with Aj home. Although I pretty much think everything is better when Aj is home. He'll be home so soon. It's all I think about. We love you baby and miss you soo much! 19 days and a wake up!