Thursday, December 30, 2010

Outfit Time!! I'm totally lost... Please help!

Ok.. I'll be going shopping very shortly for my "Aj's arrival" outfit. Now, some of you have mentioned before that what I wear depends on what Aj likes and I couldn't agree more. But Aj truly doesn't have a preference. He likes dresses but thinks skirts are sexy and he says he loves "the way my rear-end looks in a good pair of jeans." I quite seriously have no guidance. So, I pretty much have an idea from A to Z. Obviously I am going to wear heals, that's my thing (although I have this terrible fear that I will fall on heels for the first time in my life while running up to Aj at the airport and break my ankle..)
My main concerns when it comes to an outfit are that I want to look sexy but classy, not trashy. I want it to be a representation of myself, and not just a "look good" outfit, and of course, I want to look amazing for him. (Ok, I know these "help me look hot" posts seem ridiculously shallow, but this night is bigger than any formal event that you could imagine to me.)
So, please tell me your number pick for outfit choice. These outfits are an example of a style I am looking at, and not necessarily those exact clothes. Thanks again everyone! You are incredible!

Outfit Number 1:
The Sexy Top/ Jeans/ Flashy Heels







Outfit Number 2:
The Pencil Skirt/ Classy Top/ Bright Pumps




Outfit Number 3:
The "Little Black Dress"/ Playful Pumps



Lastly, Outfit Number 4:
Classy Sexy Sweater/ Light Jeans/ Cute Boots



Ok, thats it! Tell me which you like, or if you have any suggestions! I will be pairing the outfit I choose with the appropriate accessories, so if you have ideas on that front let me know too!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I like the first one :)

Courtney said...

#1 for sure! The other ones are good for other date nights, but #1 is the homecoming outfit!

But wait, what happened to the blue dress?? I liked that one too!

And remember, that if you like two options, you always have the end of deployment outfit! That's coming up soon too. Party!!!!

Unknown said...

#1: sexy top, rockin' jeans, and flashy shoes - classy AND hot ... and makes me want to go shopping with you! I will be shopping in Korea and thinking about you :) HUGS!! Looking forward to the picture of the finished ensemble

Unknown said...

I like number 1 because its not too dressy and not too casual. I like all the outfits but the first one is the best one to wear seeing him for the first time at the airport! I'm probably too late but it looks like I'm not the only one who chose number 1

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm in the minority. #1 feels a little too heading-to-the-club ish to me. But that does depend very much on the top.

I would personally go for a dress, but not an LBD. Something softer and more sundress type thing. A couple examples I found after a 10-second search:

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/265/hippyvc7.jpg

http://rarebirdfinds.typepad.com/rare_bird_finds/images/2007/06/13/summer_dress.jpg

Post a Comment