Wednesday, June 29, 2011

This Epiphany Made My Day...

Thanks to this last Saturday, where AJ & I watched every batman movie ever made* (including the 1966 Batman with Adam West) and my watching of Jon Stewart this morning, I had the best epiphany in the entire world. It made me chuckle, and then giggle, and then just bust out laughing (seriously almost pee'd a little).. If you would like to also take part in my epiphany, view the following and enjoy:


 Creepy villain, Penguin from Tim Burton's 1992, Batman Returns..

Creepy villain, Cheney, from Bush's 2001-2009 Presidency.

Please, oh please, someone tell me I'm not alone in this?

 Happy Wednesday, also known very terribly and inappropriately,  as Hump Day. ;)


*We did miss watching The Dark Knight, due to it being 2 am and our complete exhaustion when we finished Batman Begins.. But the thought was there!