Monday, June 6, 2011

MIA in Idaho

I know AJ & I have not posted much lately and we're sorry for that. We are currently on a two week hiatus in Idaho. My family lives here and I had not seen them in over a year. We are taking many pictures and I will be sure to write about our adventures here in an up and coming post, but for now I just thought I would put up a short blog for all of you asking, "What the f*** is in Idaho?"
So, without further ado:

See Idaho Falls?? See the Blackfoot river? That's me!!

Gorgeous Idaho Falls.

The view. No joke. LOVE it!

Oh yes. Imagine my husband on one...Oh no.

That's right. Only Idaho could get Marilyn Monroe to wear a potato sack!!

The "famous" Idaho Potato Museum! It's in my hometown. You can hear a shout out to it in one of the Bing commercials.

 Now, while getting images for this post, I found the following.. Which are just hysterical..

An honest to God comic book in Idaho for the kids.. Google it. No lie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Too funny.

This Wizard of I.D. comic is hilarious if you understand the majority of the people in Idaho... And, if like me.. You are more liberal than conservative.. and FROM Idaho...

So, a useless little post really, but one to keep you lips wet until we are able to give you a full update of our time here. We still have a while left. I'll try to post another "fun facts" or some other lame post like this one to keep your interests peeked. Hope all is going fabulous in whatever land you are in.