Friday, December 24, 2010

Birthday Flowers from my Mr. Amazing

My birthday is on Sunday. Yes, December 26th. Aj and I are planning on celebrating both our birthdays, our anniversary, and Christmas altogether when he gets home for RR in a few weeks (A FEW WEEKS! WOOT!!). Since our anniversary is Feb 12th, his birthday is Feb. 19th, Christmas is the 25th and my b-day is the 26th. But Aj, being absolutely incredible, didn't want my birthday to go by without making it special. So today, I received a surprise from the UPS man. These AMAZINGLY beautiful flowers. He bought a dozen red roses with my favorite flower, the calla lily, mixed in with them. He couldn't have been more perfect. I know that people say flowers are stupid, die and are expensive- but the irrational romantic girl in me absolutely loves them. I'm so happy. They arrived when we were on the phone and for a moment, it felt like he was home with me. I left my camera in Texas, so these are the best pics I could do with my cell phone camera- but they still look pretty damn gorgeous if you ask me. :) Short blog, I know. But these flowers meant so much to me and melted my heart, so I had to brag about my amazing husband. I love you baby. I can't wait until the 26th. I miss you so much.

1 comments:

Post a Comment