Thursday, December 23, 2010

Vote for your favorite hair!

Ok- I'm mainly worried about hair color rather than style at the moment. Some of the colors/ styles I have included two pictures of to make them easier to see what they are. Let me apologize, some of them are definitely not my best pictures.... I'm just trying to find the ones that show my hair. I am going to number each of the colors and you can tell me what number you like the most. If there is a style you like though, and want to mention it, that would be great too! Thank you all so much!


Color/ Style Number 1

These next two pictures are the same color/ style, but I didn't think that the first one showed the color of blonde very well.

So these next two are both Color/ Style Number 2.









<----Color/ Style Number 2 con't.


Color/ Style Number 3 (my natural blondish/red)
The following three are varying degrees of dark that I have had. The shade of dark is a big thing, so I decided to include a picture of each. All three have their own numbers.

Color/ Style Number 4
Color/ Style Number 5

Color/ Style Number 6

Once again, these next two are the same style and color, but I wanted to get the full view, since another style looks similar if you don't see it right. The streaked color is purplish brown color.


<------Style/ Color Number 7
Color/ Style Number 7 Con't
Style/ Color Number 8 (Really dark brown streaks & blonde streaks w/ natural color)

Color/ Style Number 9 (I don't even know what this color is)
((PS: The anime Sexy Back music video playing on this page was created by my little sister. Cracks me up! =-)  ))

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally like style 8 the best with either color 2 or 5.

Anonymous said...

I like style and color #8

Unknown said...

The picture in your last post cracked me up!
I really like all of the style, you can really pull off ANYTHING! My top three favorites are:
Style color #2 (I'm always partial to the blonde look)
Style color #6 (I liked it because it looked really natural)
Style Color #8 (I liked it because it had a lot of interest to the color and cut)

Unknown said...

Okay I asked my sister in law and husband which one was their favorites and Kassidy's favorite is #1 and Travis's favorite is #2.
So there you have the whole Peterson clan's votes!

Unknown said...

Style/Color 2 or 5 depending on if you decide to go darker or lighter ... both extremes look fabulous, and I'm going to lean toward 2 if you need that :)

Jazzy the Man said...

Numbers 7 or 8 should make the play offs.

Jazzy the Man said...

That was dad;s opinion. My opinion is anyone but number 9... that one just didn't work so well.

Rebecca said...

I like the blond color :)

Post a Comment