Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"Make-Over" Opinions & Help Wanted!!

     Ok- I know it's been a long time since I updated and this isn't exactly the catch up post that is needed. Hopefully I will get the pictures from this last week in soon and I can update everyone on my weekend in Texas at family Christmas parties and the last couple weeks.
    For now- I have some pretty bummer news. Once again, Aj's leave has been pushed back. He is no longer coming home on the 15th of January, but the 26th. I'm not going to lie, that was pretty rough to hear. We were only a couple days from the 4 week mark when we were given the news. But, as of now, Aj is still coming home for RR in 5 weeks from tomorrow. It will have been just short of 8 months since we have seen each other and I am SOOOO excited! I can't even describe the feeling of excitement I get when I think of having him home for a couple of weeks.
    On that note, this coming Monday will mark 30 days before he comes home. My "To-Do" list for the upcoming month is all about preparing for him to come home. And I'm not going to lie, I want to look HOT HOT HOT when he steps off of that plane!!! And I am calling for all of your advice and help! My hair, my clothes, shoes, you name it, I want to look amazing. So, what do you all think? In the next few weeks I'm going to post pictures of previous hairstyles/ colors and outfit choices, and I want all of your opinions.
    The 30 Day Count Down will mean a few things, first off, it means he is coming home so soon. But it also means that I have got to keep myself busy. I need to feel like I have a "to-do" list to work on and that I am getting things accomplished so that the time doesn't feel like it is dragging by.

So- please tell me what you think and give me your ideas! I'd LOVE to hear anything you have!!


    

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Scottie, you ARE hot ... and I think anything you do will be super sexy :) Also, it depends on what AJ finds hot ... does he like red lipstick, stilettos, and a sexy little dress ... or does he like you better in jeans and a t-shirt with a messy ponytail? Then there's always, what makes YOU feel hot? I'm going to vote for a nice middle ground - your favorite skirt or jeans, a sexy new pair of heels, and your favorite top. Hope this helps, I can only imagine the anticipation. I'm excited for you!!

Anonymous said...

What Kim said. You just are hot.

That said, I will give opinions whenever pics are posted.

Post a Comment