Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Picture-Palooza!


AJ & I went to Dallas for Thanksgiving. For the first time in years, his Nanny (mom's mom) hosted a Thanksgiving dinner at her home.We had an amazing time. Both the Green Bay Packers and Dallas Cowboys played and won!! We had a great time gathering around the tv for football, family, and food. As tradition, we all went around the room and said what we were thankful for before the meal began. The only thing missing is AJ's little brother Jonathan, who had to work.  =( 

Here are our pictures from the weekend. As always, I feel as if I should have taken more. 

Happy Holidays!

Nanny is the perfect hostess and was always in the kitchen working!


Ben & AJ finalizing their fantasy football line-ups before the games begin.

Bring it on Lions!! I'm ready!

Andy (AJ's little bro) and AJ. They were sneaking food in the kitchen.

I was giggling and look like I'm possessed!!

The three of us. This is post-meal and both AJ & Andy have a turkey day belly pooch!
Although she hates pictures, I think Nanny looks wonderful! She just turned 69!
The boys with their Nanny. I love this picture.

AJ's momma Becca and her husband Ben. They are adorable together.
The girls!

We stayed with AJ's Aunt Sabrina this time in Texas and she is a complete hoot! We love this woman so much and thank her, Uncle Scott, and Curtis for sharing their home with us. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pics of Uncle Scott or Curtis.. Figures...
The only pic I could get Aunt Sabrina to pose for. She is such a wonderful woman.
AJ & I hanging out on Friday at Aunt Sabrina's. We played poker that night and she beat out AJ!

We had a great time and are glad we had the opportunity to go down there. We weren't sure if we were going to be able to.

Hope you enjoyed our little picture update and had a good holiday yourselves!

PS: Look!! I'm bimbo blonde again! I feel sooooooooo much better!!!