Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Going Private.

Well ladies and gentleman, due to some recent happenings that are a little too "coincidental" for mine and AJ's liking, we have decided to make our blog private. This saddens me a bit because we love being able to express our viewpoints and share our stories with the world, but for our peace of mind, we can no longer do this on a public platform. So for friends and family, if you would like to be placed on our allowed readers list, please let me know and we will add you. Hoping to go private in the next couple days. 
Thanks so much for your understanding!! 

6 comments:

Di said...

count me in lifeofdi (at) gmail

Anonymous said...

Luskjd2007@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

She-ra wants in ;)

evieperkins said...

Me too! eve (dot) eddington (at) gmail

Jen to the D said...

add me too! this blog is pretty much the only connection I have to my wusband these days :( miss you!!!

Rebecca Millender said...

I hope you know that I want to continue reading your blog :)

Post a Comment