Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Who has two thumbs and a sexy accent?

This guy!


AJ has a Texas accent and I LOVE it. This morning he woke up late for work and whenever he is stressed or talks fast, his accent really comes out. Poor AJ, while he was scrambling to get his PT clothes and gear located and get out the door, I was zoned listening to his accent. It's amazing how romantic, "Sh**, where is my PT belt?" and "Did you hear my alarm go off?" sound with a good southern drawl added to it. His accent rendered me useless this morning. I have always loved accents and this prompted my google image search on accents today.. Here are a few things I found...

This Graph Shows "the Sexiest Accents in the World" by Country

This was created off of a facebook poll, and although not very scientific, I thought it was kind of fun. You can see where this info came from here

These two gentlemen, I would agree, never get old. 



Then these two comics cracked me up! Hope they make you smile too!



So there you have it. My husband's ridiculously sexy Texas accent this morning, spurns smiles the world round.