Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Back to Our Fantasy

Relief. That's what I feel. Complete and total relief. For a while, I was feeling a little like this:


But now that the NFL lockout is over, AJ & I have finally gotten all ten members of our league signed up and we are just contemplating how to determine the draft order, I am proudly feeling like this:


That's right ladies and gentleman, the NFL is rolling again. It's time to carefully watch the free agent market, pay attention to rookies in training camp, contemplate your bi-week options, calculate RB vs QB in first round scenarios, and get your list of favorite smack talk sayings out, cause fantasy football is back on track.  
For those of you who are scoffing and rolling your eyes about fantasy football, I previously wrote a post regarding why I finally caved into this past time with AJ. You can read that here.

For now let me just say, I am the only girl in our league and I'm pumped. I can't wait to be mistaken as an easy week. I can't wait to smack down "the big boys" at their knowledge of the game of football. It's exciting to watch these macho men get so infuriated when my little blonde self crushes their team. Oh what a world. So yes, the NFL lockout is over. And we're back to our fantasy again.

PS: Yes, that is Jon Lajoie. If you are unfamiliar with him, go to youtube and search: Everyday Average Normal Guy. It's my favorite.