Monday, August 1, 2011

Picture Update!! (A real one this time..)

Ok, so I finally got some pictures on the computer. Some of these are older and I have already blogged about the events they were taken for, others are newer. So here is our past due picture update:

The Military Ball
The military ball pictures came in. Not exactly the same one I posted before... but not too bad nonetheless. ;)

 

Our World Cup "Party"
Excited and ready for individuals to show up for our World Cup party!!
AJ sitting after one cancellation or no-show after another.. Ugh.. 
 
Baylee was feeling the spirit at least!!

Swimming Lessons
Because it is so ridiculously hot, AJ & I take the pups to the hatchery to swim a lot. Baylee is like a fish but Blitz refuses to do anything but wade in the water. My sexy husband decided that he would wade out there and see if Blitz would swim after him.
So far so good..
 
And that's where Blitz stops. Baylee swam out to him and he picked her up, but Blitz wouldn't go any further. Oh well.

More Summer Fishing
AJ has been fishing a lot lately. I find it ridiculously sexy to watch him cast out.
 
Baylee and Blitz are always up for some fishing too! 
 

What a Guy
 
AJ came to me the other day and announced that he wants to try quitting smoking again. He did really well last year when he tried to give it up, but the deployment didn't help much. So he is ready for round two. I am so proud. :)

Another New Addition.. Thanks babe!
And meet Tackle Box. Our new cat. AJ found him lost and crying in the laundry room. He has been declawed and neutered. We did everything we could to find his home but to no avail.

AJ & I are now saying we have four children. One from before we got together, his "stepdaughter" April (my turtle), two "biological" children: Blitz and Baylee, and now one adopted young man named Tackle Box. Just call us a blended family. :)
 So there is a short picture update for everyone; old and new.. I hope you all had an amazing weekend!.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

How fun! Looks like you two are having a great summer. We should all get together sometime soon! We could get all the pups together ;)

evieperkins said...

I love your dress for the ball. Good pick. And your pets are adorable and make me want to get some of my own. It's too bad my roommate's a pet hater. :(

Post a Comment