Sunday, May 22, 2011

Na Na Na Na Na... Star Trek!! Oh... wait...

Ok.. My husband and I are nerds. He LOVES Batman. Always has. His family has told me many times that he didn't really ever have a first word... The first thing they remember him saying is.."Ba na na na na na... BATMAN!!" And his "imaginary" friend growing up was... guess who!! 
So, if you are wondering where we stand on the Batman v. Superman argument... Well.. this should explain it..
(note.. the comic has slight language..)

Now, personally, I am a trekkie. That's right. Giggle it up. I don't care. I grew up watching Star Trek and its many Generations with my father. I love it. My husband had never really watched it and teased me about being a trekkie.. Until he actually sat down and watched it with me. Especially the new one. (If you know Star Trek and you got all the references, it was AMAZING!).. But, even if Star Trek isn't your thing, you have to at least appreciate what Star Trek did and the revolutionary aspect of it. And not just in the space program.. Please check out the amazing infographic below.

Thank you Technabob!

So here's to the Batman and Star Trek lovers!!