Thursday, May 26, 2011

Withdrawals.

I should be getting geared up for preseason. I should be printing off schedules and reading about rookies in practices. I should be watching Sports Center and hearing the players and coaches talking smack. I should already be researching sleepers for my fantasy football team and finding who to keep an eye on. I can usually last the few months in between.. But the withdrawals are kicking in and I don't see an end. If you haven't guessed it yet, I'm talking about football. NFL football to be specific. Oh, and if you haven't heard.. There is a lockout. When I first heard about the possibility of a lockout, I pretty much scoffed and figured they would get it figured out before the preseason. There is no way they will drag it on. 
Well, now that my NFL withdrawals are kicking in already, and I don't see an end. I'm getting worried. AJ & I have started playing Madden in order to get us through. We took the Packers to the Superbowl during his RR in February. Now we are looking for a repeat. So, in addition to our Madden playing.. I looked up some comics to keep my spirits up. These are a couple of my favorites and an infographic on the madness, I hope they help my fellow football enthusiasts as much as they did me.
nfllockout.com

freeduh.com

Tauntr.com
I have to admit, the Jay Cutler one is my favorite..
drewlitton.com
 
bleacherreport.com
wiredcpu.com

1 comments:

Fantasy Football said...

I loved your way of expression, I loved it very much.

Post a Comment