Monday, May 16, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ball Game...

AJ & I went back down to Dallas again this past weekend to not only get some more family visit time, but also to go to our first Rangers game together! I went to a game when I was in 8th Grade, but didn't really understand baseball and don't remember much of it. This game was SOO much fun. AJ is a die hard Rangers fan and since I have never really had a team myself, I adopted them as well.
We got to the game really early and got to look around the stadium. It is so different watching a game from the stands then it is from the couch and we loved it. I learned a lot of the chants and calls, we did the wave, stood up and cheered for the home runs, and baited the batter. It was a fabulous time with my ridiculously handsome husband. Plus the FOOD was amazing!! And we had a lot of it!! All part of the experience. We are going again on memorial weekend, and this time we will be going with AJ's Nanny. She is a crazy Rangers fan too. We are really excited to be able to go with her too. 
A picture of the whole Rangers family before the game.

Kisses from Blitz. He was letting me know its ok that he couldn't go.

Why hello there... Going my way?

Saweet!!! :)

SMILES!!
Outside Rangers Stadium.

The field from our seats.. It looks farther away than I remember it being.

YAY!! Ballpark!! We were watching them warm up.

We got this.

These are called Chicago dogs! They are ENORMOUS!

I was actually a little scared by mine.

He ate his entire plate... I have no idea how that is even possible.

FUNNEL CAKE!!!! Mmmmm...

Food not pictured were the ice cream cones we ate and the slushies we had before the game. LOL It was so much fun. The Rangers won in a remarkable play at the top of the 9th and we went home, full, happy, and tired. :) A fabulous weekend. Did I mention I'm SOOO happy he is home??

 PS: This is Cowboys Stadium. Home of the Dallas Cowboys. It is right across from Arlington Ballpark and we got to drive around and look at it. I've seen it on tv and watched MANY cowboys games, but this place is magnificent. We are so excited for the season to start up and go to a game in THIS amazing facility too!!!

1 comments:

Two Sticks Photography said...

I'm jealous of that dang funnel cake!
It looks like you guys had a blast! :)

Post a Comment