Friday, March 11, 2011

The beautiful baby Ariee and some firsts.

Once again Annie, my new friend via the "Superhero Matchmaking Service", and I hung out. She came over on Tuesday to watch the Biggest Loser with me. Apparently she is equally obsessed with it. While over, Ariee had a few firsts (and one second..) that I had the privilege to witness, and to help document. Now, I understand it may be a little bit obscure that I am taking so many pictures and posting them of a baby that isn't mine, but I'm doing so for a couple of reasons. 1st- This baby is freaking adorable and I really can't help it. 2nd- Annie's husband is deployed and has only met his daughter once, right when she was born. He isn't able to be here to witness a lot of these things himself. If I can somehow help document these things and post them for him to see (plus my superhero, Batman, loves to see their daughter too and watch these things) I will take every opportunity to do so.
She's fascinated by the TV.

She learned this technique from her few short days with daddy.. ;-)
 
Her first taste! of cereal..She doesn't know what to think.. Lol
  
She's starting to get into it...
Now she's digging it!! Lol
As always, where baby is, Blitz is close by.. :)

I have a video of her second time rolling over onto her back. She had rolled over for the first time earlier in the day, and so we sat her on her belly and when she looked like she was going to go for it again, I decided to see if I could get it on video..  I have been trying all morning to get it to load onto my blog, but to no avail. So I'm going to post these pics up, and then try again on a separate blog. :) Hope you enjoy your pictures Annie & Wolverine!


 

2 comments:

AJ & Annie said...

These are soooo cute thank you so much for putting them up here!!

Two Sticks Photography said...

How adorable!

Post a Comment