Saturday, March 19, 2011

Old Pictures..

I went to Mimi's recently, which just so happens to be where I left our old camera. These pictures were left on it from Christmas, I thought I would post them.. ((I thought you may like to see them babe! love you!)
So, here are the few old pictures I found on our camera.
Jonathan working on his crocheting. He's making a blanket and its turning out very nice in all actuality!

If I remember right, we were watching some very obscure non-Christmas-y movie. Lol
More movie watching.. and camera avoiding..  :)

Making sure everyone got a little camera action this Christmas.

Justin!! Arriving late to the party.

Andy, Mary and Jonathan getting their snack on.

Uncle Grady and Anthony grabbing some grub.

Jennifer, Ethan and I at the gift exchange.

Grandpa and Mimi sitting on the swing bench they were given as a Christmas surprise. :)

Grandpa, Mimi and I. I love these two!!