Friday, March 25, 2011

Our Story.. finally..

In my very first post on this blog a year ago, I said that I knew a lot of individuals were confused when they saw AJ & I were not only married, but married to someone they had barely even heard of. Most of our friends and family didn't even know the other one existed, let alone how we ended up married. In that blog and others, I have said that ours is "quite the story" and promised to explain it one day to everyone.
Well.. today I am living up to that promise. There is now a link above on this blog labeled, "Story of Us" that tells about our insane courtship. So if you have a little time and are one of the ones who have been waiting or are just curious to read about it, you may now read all about AJ & I. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Rebecca Millender said...

I love it! I'm so glad things worked out and you are now a cherished part of us :) I love you Scottie!

Unknown said...

So I just read your and AJ's story! I LOVED IT!!! I felt like I was reading a book I couldn't put down, you two are so cute! It adds a whole new understanding to you both and your marriage. I love how he told you he was going to marry you some day and the other time when he told you he would wait for you forever (sigh, I just eat that cutsie romantic stuff up)! Thanks for sharing Scottie, you two are SUCH a cute couple!

Post a Comment