Monday, March 14, 2011

Wedding Weekend!

This last weekend I went to Dallas to see my father-in-law get married. Blitz and I packed up in the car and drove down to Texas on Friday night, spent the weekend visiting family and attending the wedding, and then we drove back up to Oklahoma this morning. (Yes, this morning and I still made it in to work..) It was mainly a relaxing weekend and there isn't a whole lot to report. But I did take a few fun pictures and thought I would put them up. At the wedding I snuck in the back to get pictures before everything started. I only had a couple quick minutes and my camera was being goofy (I'm still getting used to it). I didn't have time to check it and make any adjustments, so the pictures came out a little odd, but I like them nonetheless... So without further ado, my weekend...
Aj's littlest brother Ethan and I being goofy while watching cartoons Friday night. 
Blitz chilling on the deck and taking in the sun.
Meet Dora, Anthony & the boys newest member!
A little size comparison... She actually tried beating up on Blitz! Lol
Mimi & I all dressed up and ready to go. (I always have bug eyes in pictures!)
Ethan and I in the car.. He hated the tie thing he had going on. Lol (Me having bug eyes again..)
Andy, Jonathan, and Ethan all dressed up and ready to go!
Jennifer (Mary's daughter) being the adorable flower girl and Ethan the handsome ring bearer.
Mary, the bride!
And the groom himself, Mr. Anthony Kelly
The line, all ready and waiting..
Anthony, happily waiting for his bride.
The absolutely horribly blury picture I was able to snap real quick before we sat down and right after Mary entered.. :)

And yes... That concludes this picture journey.. I seem to be really bad at completing the picture taking process over my trips... There was a reception that followed, then Mimi & Grandpa took myself, a couple of the boys and Uncle Grady out for dinner... The next day I went to my mother-in-law Rebecca's home and stayed with them.. But for some reason, after that last horrible picture you see above, I quit taking pictures... Your guess is as good as mine as to why... I will have to work on this... :)

3 comments:

Two Sticks Photography said...

Haha! Thanks for sharing :) I always enjoy reading your posts...BTW the pic you have as your backgroud is one of my faves!

Rebecca Millender said...

The background pic is one of my favs also :) I think you did a really good job on your pics. The one of the boys is really good! I haven't seen them dressed up and looking that spiffy in many many years and you captured it :)

Anonymous said...

The puppy in the flower pot picture is ridiculously adorable.

Post a Comment