Friday, March 4, 2011

LOTS AND LOTS OF AMAZING PICTURES!

I received all of our pictures from the fabulous Jessica Woods yesterday and they are all soo amazing! I was going to pick and choose which ones to post up on our blog, but I just can't! She signed the release for the pictures, so you may take these pictures and post on your facebooks or for your own computer etc., if you would like, but please do not edit them in any way. Also, if you want hard copies, let me know which ones you like the most so AJ and I can send everyone nice hard copies of their favorites. :)
So, the pictures from our photo session. There are a lot of them!! Thank you so much Jessica!!


#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

#14

#15

#16

#17

#18

#19

#20

#21

#22

#23

#24

#25

#26

#27

#28

#29

#30

#31

#32

#33

#34

#35

#36
She also captured some of AJ and I while we were playing during the shoot that are just really fun! I think anyway. :)











We hope you enjoy them as much as we do! This is our first professional shoot, and we loved it. :) 

4 comments:

Rebecca Millender said...

I really like these!

Two Sticks Photography said...

Wow you really did post all of them haha! :) I am so happy that you like them! That's when what I do really pays off, when you're truely excited about them ;). I had such a blast during your shoot! I can't wait for your next one! haha ;)

She-Ra said...

I love the color blue on both of you! What a cute couple. And I love the football pictures. How in the world are you going to pick just one picture for your Christmas card this year! ;)

Rebecca Millender said...

I like #1, 17,25, 35 5 by 7 of 1 and 8 by 10 of 25, surprise me on 17 and 35 :)

Post a Comment