Friday, August 19, 2011

Post- Script

My husband was reading through the blogs the other day and he felt like I had left out a very important part of the "soccer saga story". He said I should add it in there somewhere because it really makes a difference, so for him, I am putting it in a little post script. Here it is:
Last Thursday, before I ever said anything to the girls about dressing in a certain manner or a dress code, I asked Coach Alan about it. I talked to him about whether or not he felt the girls were dressing inappropriately and if it would be alright if we told them it was unacceptable at practice and he agreed with me before one word was uttered to the girls.
So there you have it. The post-script: Yes, I had Coach Alan's complete approval to ban this type of dress before any of this even started.