Friday, August 19, 2011

Terrific Lady Day!

Last Saturday was a pretty rough day for me and things didn't get better after that this week. So AJ got some inspiration from one of our favorite TV comedy series, The League, and decided to give me a terrific lady day!
He started by going on the internet and looking up recipes for dinner. He found a couple of recipes (pretty complex ones I might add..) and then headed to Wal-Mart. He came home with a few bags..

I peaked in the bags and saw fresh dill, pine nuts, fresh parsley, and yogurt... Hmmm...
Him starting the meal.

Things heat up in the kitchen.. Clothes come off!

So many things going on in here!
And out comes: This amazing salad with homemade vinaigrette!
Plus this incredible wheat pasta dinner with homemade white dill yogurt sauce.. MMMM!!!
Amazing dinner and I am so happy!
Completely deserving of a smooch! I love this man!

But he didn't end there.. After eating this amazing dinner and watching a chick flick with me (seriously chick flick.. I was watching 13 Going On 30.. Lol)- we went to bed and I woke up the next morning to..
Homemade breakfast! Wheat English Muffins, Organic Eggs, Cheese and Canadian Bacon.... Add orange juice and coffee- couldn't be better! (Can I just add AJ is not a health nut.. he did the wheat/ organic stuff just for me. :)  )
What a husband! It was perfect and made what was a terrible week terrific! :) (I want to add, I don't think he has cooked anything other than steak for dinner in his entire life. Lol)

2 comments:

Geek in Heels said...

I LOVE "The League"! And I'm so jealous that your husband gave you a Terrific Lady Day!

She-Ra said...

Great job AJ! I think we just found his post-Army career...Husband Trainer!!! :)

Post a Comment