Saturday, September 24, 2011

The First Positive Patti

Day one of my getting back in touch with Positive Patti and I am not going to lie, I'm a little disappointed in myself. As I was getting my outfit together, I was thinking to myself, "I'm starting this transformation week out right!" I put on jeans, my white under armor shirt, then my teal tube top dress, black lace top and tied it with the dress's tie. How rock-boho of me! I guess that goes to show how out of touch I am with my high fashion side. This week should be good for me. Maybe my next few transformations will actually look like, well, transformations. But, from my normal jeans and t-shirts, this was a start for me. I'm excited about this week! I really believe its going to help get my pep back!! It already has a bit. 

PS: I won't get the results from my ultra-sound until next week. I'll keep you posted. Thank you for all your comments and concerns! I am looking into all possibilities so I genuinely appreciate your help.
So, transformation number one:

The left side.
My make-up and the front of my hair.
My "Rock-Boho" look. haha

The right side of my hair.