Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Positive Pattis 2 & 3!

Ok- quick confession- Saturday night AJ & I stayed up really, really late watching Lord of the Rings and didn't wake up until noon on Sunday. Fifteen minutes before kickoff of the first game! So, needless to say, Sunday was spent in my pajamas. But I have done my Positive Patti for the last two days!

Monday- I had to wear a Packers jersey, it's tradition! So I put on some punkish pants and wore flat etnies and did a puff on the top of my head.. Still not exactly breaking the mold on this outfit, but I'm burning these pants. First and last time I will ever wear them.
I really, really hate these pants! They were given to me from someone who couldn't fit into them.

Never been good at the puff.. This is my least "new" look I think.

Today I decided to go a little bit bigger and went country chic. Dress, big belt, pulled back hair, boots.. So far this is my most "different" look for me. 
So far this is my least "usual" look. Not exactly out of this world, but completely opposite of my day to day.

A pulled back (meaning lots of gel and hairspray) hair with minimal make up.

I have figured out that my wardrobe is very blase. I have only one real look in my closet and trying to find combinations that actually create anything has been more difficult than I anticipated. Which is sad, because like I said, I really do love high end fashion. There just isn't many places to wear it in Oklahoma, or Idaho. Now, when I lived in Germany, I had my share of different looking outfits, but those are long gone. I'll try hard to come up with something extra tomorrow though!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You look so good! I don't think I could pull off so many looks but I love to mix and match outfits and accessories and try to get creative but I love how you add the hairstyle and the makeup to the look. I think it might be a little silly of me if I tried to do the high end fashion look when I just stay at home with my girls but seriously I would do it if I could pull it off :) I'm glad that you figured everything out at your doctors appointment. I hope you get to feeling 100% again and that everything starts working as it should... although going a half a year without any periods doesn't sound that bad to me ;)

Post a Comment