Friday, September 23, 2011

Transformation

The last few weeks for AJ & I have been really stressful and at times, absolutely terrible.. AJ & I are actually very positive people but lately, not so much. In the words of my mother, we have become Debbi & David Downer instead of our usual Positive Patti & Paul and it's time to go back to our peppy selves. 
AJ does this in his own way, usually by taking his team to the Superbowl and winning on the new Madden and also by kicking some trash at Fantasy Football. Me, I go the super girlie route and change my hair and spiff up my look (as you may have seen in my completely failed hair attempt recently). And believe it or not, I love fashion!! Especially high fashion. Sooooo... 
In an attempt to go from Debbi Downer to Positive Patti, I am going to go a little more funky and eccentric for the next few days. (This pick me up pattern usually lasts one or two weeks and then I normally go back to my jeans and t-shirts but the positive vibes from my change up stay for a long time. :) )
First step was going back to the salon and getting my dark and dreadful hair cut changed to something more light and spunky. This is what I ended up with:



Next, I went online and researched high fashion short hair styles:



Then I went and browsed some of my favorite fashion looks. I love the different looks and feels that just what you wear can give you.. Like the following:




SO.. I have decided to try a whole new look every day this upcoming week, starting tomorrow. Totally different hair, style, accessories, etc. and get my Positive Patti back. Sometimes being a trainer is a little tough, cause the closest I get to fashion and dress up is a new sports bra and spiffy yoga pants but this week I am excited about this and am going to make a real effort. I am going to document my different look every day and also put a blurb about how it makes me feel and how my day goes with each. Wish me well and here's looking to Positive Patti!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to see the looks!

Geek in Heels said...

Again, I'm sorry things have been so horrible lately. I'm glad that you're taking charge and I look forward to seeing the new looks!

evieperkins said...

Love the new haircut!

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Love the hair!!!

Post a Comment