Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Peacefully At Rest.




My Aunt Laura passed away yesterday evening. I, once again, am not going to be able to make it home. The military will not grant AJ the leave that we need to make it there. 
My Aunt Laura was taken too young, too early. She was amazing at crafts and needle point, a terrific bowling partner to my mom, had a contagious laugh, and timeless spirit. She is going to be missed by so many.
I love you Aunt Laura. Rest peacefully.








To my Uncle Bill, I'm so sorry I cannot be there to give you a hug right now. I don't have the words. Know that you are loved. Know that so many people are here for you. AJ & I will be in Idaho soon. Till then, we love you. Always.







*These pictures were taken at the 2005 Jensen Family Reunion. Although they aren't the sharpest and maybe "best" pictures, they were taken during what my Aunt Laura described as one of her favorite times and best memories.  May she relive this time forever more.