Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Motivation

For some reason, fall just gives me this whole new burst of motivation. I am a sucker for motivational quotes and motivational people. Maybe that comes with the personal trainer territory? 
Last night was NFL night on the Biggest Loser. I find Biggest Loser to be motivating on so many levels, but tonight I loved watching the players (CLAY MATTHEWS!!) say that the show motivates even them. 
Tim Tebow (Quarterback with the Broncos) was on last night and I think he is just amazing. Both AJ & I are huge Tebow fans. If you don't know about who he is, represents, or his story, go here
But last night he recited his favorite motivational quote to the contestants and I love it.
"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work as hard."

Old memories, past pictures, personal stories, quotes, even the weather motivate me. What motivates you?